- Bumped reference version of Elasticsearch and Kibana to 7.17.0.
- Fixed possibly too broad scope of IOTA requests. remp/remp#1050
- If the articleSelector didn’t match any articles, request was made without an
article_id filter which could cause temporary Elastic unavailability.
- Added option to configure
pageviews:aggregate-articles-views command to avoid Elasticsearch’s “Trying to create too many buckets” error. remp/remp#1050
- BREAKING: Removed loading
Noto Sans and
Noto Sans Serif fonts from campaign banner previews and use default system serif and sans-serif fonts. remp/remp#1041
- You can change used fonts by adding
font-face style to
.remp-banner .serif and
.remp-banner .sans-serif classes.
- Added custom configuration for
CampaignController::showtime Sentry sample rate. remp/remp#1029
- BREAKING: The
/api/v1/mailers/send-email API now validates context separately for each email address. This is a bugfix, but we label it as breaking because someone could depend on this behavior. remp/crm#2226
- Previously the handler validated context globally, which was not intentional. It could have prevented a notification with the same context to be sent to different users. This change unifies the behavior with jobs - they checked the email-context pair since the beginning.
- BREAKING: Removed obsolete column
mail_types table also from related code and API call. remp/remp#1061
- Check your usage of
is_public column - replace with
public_listing column or remove.
- The signature of method
ListsRepository::add() changed. Check your usages of the method and incorporate the changes.
- Fixed inconsistent
PageMeta use where constructor allowed to enter nullable values if they weren’t present, but getter didn’t allow to return them. remp/remp#1055
- Fixed incorrect handling of return values (null vs bool) caused by Nette 3.0 upgrade. remp/remp#1057
- Added checkbox for hiding newsletter from public newsletter settings. remp/remp#1025
- Fixed WP-based generator issue causing unnecessary
<br /> tags being appended to the
<a> links. remp/remp#1065
- Fixed error in
ArticleUrlParserGenerator caused by invalid URL. Mailer would crash instead of displaying error to the user. remp/remp#1066
- Added migration to add index on
email column in
autologin_tokens table. remp/remp#1067
- Added options to specify
variant_code in the subscribe/unsubscribe APIs to complement subscription through