Changelog - CRM 2.9
The format is based on Keep a Changelog and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning. Instead of change type headers, we use module names.
- Fixed FontAwesome icon
fa-star-half-o (missing in v6) to
- DEPRECATED: Deprecated
- The method will be removed in the next major release without any replacement.
- Fixed very specific weeks (e.g. 2019-12-30) being incorrectly assumed to be part of the previous year. remp/crm#2915
- Added locale parameter to snippets to support different translations within one snippet. remp/crm#2935
- Added payment ID and better message into errors logged by
- Removed restriction for administrators to generate invoice only if invoice address has company ID (IČO). remp/crm#2560
- Customer can generate invoice without company ID. There is no reason to restrict admins/helpdesk.
- Added payment ID into error log when update of payment’s status failed. remp/crm#2933
- Added support for terminal settlement payments format to CsobMailParser, and ignore (do not process) terminal payments in
- Added support for calculating recurrent payment charge time for payments without subscription. (
charge_at is calculated from
- Moved cart related code into trait for reusing in different part of application. remp/crm#2906
- Added column
product_tags table. remp/crm#2900
products.checkout_form.submit widget placeholder to shop checkout page. remp/novydenik#1100
- Added support for tagging of sales funnels with custom tags. remp/crm#2766
- Added new
admin.sales_funnel.show.actions widget placeholder for actions on
SalesFunnelAdmin:show page. remp/crm#2735
- Added an option to attach note to segment. remp/crm#2931
note field to
/api/v1/segments/show API, to support this change.
- Added support for tagging subscription types with custom tags. remp/crm#2766
- Added audit log for changes to ACL (
- Added few methods into ACL repositories and refactored how we store changes to get audit log support (using Repository methods instead of ActiveRow methods).
- Fixed incorrect update of all
admin_groups_access.created_at of one admin group after change to any
admin_groups_access. (This was caused by removal of all group’s accesses and seeding them again). remp/crm#2937
- Fixed issue with updating name or sorting of admin access group (it would create copy of group without accesses and users). remp/crm#2937
- Fixed missing × icon within buttons listing user’s admin groups in user detail. remp/crm!2549
- This icon is used as “hint” that clicking this button will remove user from admin group.